Good Morning! I am so honored to have Brenda McGraw guest post on my site today. Her wonderful site is Ask God Today. She has faced many tough challenges in her life and is sharing ways that we can handle those challenges.
“Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance.” (James 1:2, 3 NIV)
Back to the question, what is the biggest challenge you have ever experienced?
11 Simple Tips to Handle Challenges:
2. Perspective – Ask God for His perspective and to see the challenge through His eyes.
3. Prioritize – Get all the details and decide what is the most important to handle first before responding or reacting. Make a To-Do list. Follow it, by doing one thing at a time.
4. Prepare – Prepare by focusing on the solution. Get out of your head – we tend to over think things. Just get prepared.
5. Pros and Cons – Make a list of the Pros and Cons.
6. Practice – Practice gratitude and practice improving yourself be spending more time on whatever your next challenge is.
7. Proactive -Stay ahead of the challenge and don’t procrastinate.
8. People – Don’t overreact or have expectations for others. Accept what you can’t change and change what you can.
9. Position – If possible wait an hour to a day before responding. Putting yourself in a good position will prevent you from making bad choices or decisions.
10. Problem solve – Ask God to help you solve the problem or challenge. Look for the most logical way to solve.
11. Positive – Think positively. Your attitude matters towards every challenge you face.
Challenges won’t last forever.
“I can do all this through him who gives me strength.” Phil 4:13
Ask God Today:
2. To face whatever challenge is ahead of you with a good and positive attitude.
3. To help you trust Him to help you do your best, to make good decisions, and see things through His eyes.
“May He give you the desire of your heart and make all your plans succeed.” (Psalm 20:4 NIV)
Maybe you have an experience where you overcame a challenge. Please leave a comment if you have another tip for going through a challenge or would like to share your challenge and how we can pray for you.
Brenda McGraw writes blogs on her website, “Ask God Today, According to His Will”. She shares life lessons she has learned on her site. Brenda loves the Lord and desires to educate and demonstrate to others how to Study, Pray, Love and Live God’s Word by sharing hope and truth. She is a wife, mom of 5 young adult children and a Cancer survivor. Brenda is in the process of writing her first book by following God’s lead and her dreams. You connect with her on her site, Twitter, Facebook or Google+.
Brenda’s contact info:
Website – www.askgodtoday.com
Twitter – @BrendaMMcGraw
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/brenda.mcgraw
Facebook Author Page: https://www.facebook.com/askgodtodaybyBrenda
Google+ – https://plus.google.com/101962638910979648954
Email – email@example.com